Linked are either patterns or inspiration.
The order is random, because; lets face it, I am not the most structured seamstress to have walked the Earth...
Ceylon dress by Colette patterns Trousers Simplicity Retro #3688
- Contrast panel dress McCall's # 4987
- Wool coat refashion
- Fringed cocktail dress
- Petrol wool, lined skirt
- Full slip with lace
- 40s mid riff swing dress
- Tweed riding breeches 1930s style
- Renaissance "doublet style" riding jacket
- Medieval woolen hood
- 50s bombshell wiggle dress w/ bolero
- Two piece suit Jackie O' style
- 40s apron (the picture belongs to Debi!)
- Shirts blouses tops!!!!
I will be adding things as I go along, and maybe subtract items if I feel non-Giddy about a project.
But really, what are the odds of that ever happening ;)